I wondered the same thing, so I decided to do a little research. Turns out, the answer is yes – you can make pie crust in a Ninja Blender! In this blog post, I’ll share a recipe for Ninja Blender pie crust and teach you how to make it. So whether you’re looking for an easy way to make pie crust or you just don’t own a mixer, keep reading for instructions on how to make it in your Ninja Blender. Enjoy!
Can You Make Pie Crust In A Ninja Blender?
Can you make pie crust in a Ninja Blender? The answer is yes! The Ninja Blender is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for a variety of tasks, including making pie crust.
To make a delicious and flaky pie crust, simply add the ingredients to the blender and pulse until the dough comes together.
Then, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
Be sure to chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before baking, and voila! You will have a perfect pie crust that is sure to impress your family and friends.
So, next time you are looking for a quick and easy way to make pie crust, reach for your Ninja Blender.
How To Make Pie Crust In A Ninja Blender
Gather The Ingredients
To make pie crust in a Ninja Blender, you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup ice water
Add The Ingredients To The Blender
Once you have gathered the ingredients, it’s time to add them to the blender. Simply add the flour, salt, and butter to the blender and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Next, add the ice water and pulse again until the dough comes together. Be careful not to over mix, or your crust will be tough.
Roll Out The Dough And Chill
Now that the dough has come together, it’s time to roll it out. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out into a 12-inch circle.
Once you have rolled out the dough, transfer it to a pie plate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. This will help to keep the crust from shrinking when you bake it.
Bake And Enjoy
After the dough has chilled, it’s time to bake! Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the crust for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Once the crust is baked, let it cool and then fill it with your favorite pie filling. Serve and enjoy!
Which Is The Best Ninja Blender For Pie Crust?
Ninja blenders are a popular choice for those looking for a versatile kitchen appliance. However, with so many different models on the market, it can be hard to know which one is the best fit for your needs.
If you’re looking for a blender that can handle pie crusts with ease, the Ninja Professional Countertop Blender is a great option. This powerful blender has a 1100-watt motor that can easily crush ice and handle tough ingredients. The Ninja Professional also comes with two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups, making it easy to blend individual servings of smoothies or shakes.
For those who want a little more control over their blending, the Ninja Smart Screen Blending System is a good choice. This model features a touchscreen display that lets you choose from four different blend settings. You can also use the touch screen to adjust the speed of the blades, so you can create custom blends that are just right for your pies.
No matter which Ninja blender you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious and perfectly blended pies in no time at all.
The Benefits Of Making Your Own Pie Crust
There are many benefits to making your own pie crust, including:
1. You control the ingredients. When you make your own pie crust, you know exactly what goes into it. This is important if you are trying to avoid certain ingredients, such as artificial colors or flavors.
2. It’s cheaper. Making your own pie crust is often cheaper than buying pre-made crusts at the store.
3. You can make it in advance. If you are short on time, you can make the dough ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Simply thaw the dough before using it.
4. It tastes better. Homemade pie crust tastes so much better than store-bought crusts. Once you try it, you’ll never go back!
Variations On The Recipe For Ninja Blender Pie Crust
There are many ways to vary this recipe for Ninja Blender pie crust. For example, you could:
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to the dough for a sweet crust
- Replace the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier crust
- Use almond milk in place of the ice water for a dairy-free crust
No matter how you choose to vary the recipe, you are sure to end up with a delicious and flaky pie crust that your family and friends will love. So go ahead and give it a try!
Tips For Perfecting Your Homemade Pie Crust
Making a perfect pie crust is easier than you might think. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Be sure to use cold butter. This will help to create a flaky crust.
2. Add just enough water to the dough so that it comes together. You don’t want it to be too wet or too dry.
3. Use a light hand when mixing the ingredients together. Over-mixing will result in a tough crust.
4. Chill the dough before rolling it out. This will help to prevent shrinking and ensure a flaky crust.
5. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
6. Bake the crust until it is golden brown. This will ensure a crispy and delicious crust.
7. Let the crust cool before adding your favorite pie filling.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Related Post: Ninja Blender Cookie Dough Recipe
Final Verdict – Can You Make Pie Crust In A Ninja Blender?
You might not think that a Ninja blender would be up to the task of making a flaky pie crust, but you might be surprised. While it’s true that a food processor is often the tool of choice for this job, a Ninja can actually do a pretty good job.
The key is to pulse the ingredients until they’re well combined but still in large pieces. Then, add a little cold water and pulse again until the dough comes together. Be careful not to overmix, or you’ll end up with a tough crust. Once the dough is ready, just roll it out and use it as you would any other pie crust.
So if you find yourself in a pinch, don’t hesitate to give your Ninja a try. Who knows? You might just end up with a delicious crust that’s worthy of any family feast.