Ninja blenders are some of the most popular appliances on the market and for good reason. They are versatile, durable, and easy to use. In this blog post, we will show you how to make a delicious coconut pineapple sorbet in your Ninja blender. This recipe is perfect for those warm summer days when you need something refreshing and indulgent. So let’s get started!
About The Coconut Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
This sorbet recipe is made with just three ingredients – fresh pineapple, coconut milk, and sugar. It is a quick and easy recipe that can be easily made in your Ninja blender. The result is a smooth, creamy, and refreshing sorbet that is perfect for summer.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
There are many reasons to love this recipe –
- It is quick and easy to make.
- It is refreshing and cooling.
- It is made with healthy ingredients.
- This sorbet is also dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
How To Make Coconut Pineapple Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. When ready to eat, scoop sorbet into bowls and enjoy!
If you want to change up this recipe, here are a few ideas:
- Add a handful of fresh mint leaves for a refreshing twist.
- Swap out the pineapple for another type of fruit, such as mango or strawberries.
- Add a scoop of sorbet to your favorite cocktail for a fancy and delicious drink.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Let us know in the comments below if you try it out. Happy blending!
Tips For The Perfect Sorbet
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect sorbet:
- Use fresh fruit for the best flavor and texture.
- For a smoother sorbet, make sure to blend the ingredients until they are completely smooth.
- If you want a softer sorbet, leave it out at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before scooping.
- To make this recipe Into popsicles, simply pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
Looking for more recipes to make in your Ninja blender? Check out my other blog posts for ideas!