Ninja blenders are some of the most popular kitchen appliances on the market today, but cleanliness is often overlooked.
The power base can become quite difficult to clean and it’s important to do so in order to avoid food build-up that can lead to mold or bacteria growth.
In this article, we’ll go over how you should thoroughly clean your blender power base as well as what precautions you should take when doing so.
Why Does The Power Base Get So Dirty?
1. Blender bases are made of a rubber material that is porous and will absorb oils from the food you’re blending.
2. The blender base can also get dirty if it’s not washed regularly, or when food gets stuck in the crevices between blades.
3. If your blender has been sitting for a long time without being used, then there may be some dried-on bits of food on the blade which can cause it to become dirty.
4. The blender base also has to withstand high temperatures and constant exposure to water when cleaning it.
5. And finally, the blender base may have been contaminated by other materials.
How To Clean Ninja Blender Power Base
Ninja blenders are a great way to make healthy and delicious smoothies.
They can help you get the nutrients your body needs for energy, weight loss, and much more.
However, it is important that you know how to clean your Ninja blender power base properly so that it will last longer and continue to be effective.
Here is the right way to clean your Ninja blender power base –
1. Remove the power base from your blender.
2. Fill a bowl with warm water and dish soap (you may want to choose something gentle so as not avoid damaging any sensitive parts), then soak the power base for at least five minutes.
3. Use a sponge to scrub off any food particles or gunk that has accumulated on the bottom of the base.
4. Rinse off all soap residue with clean water.
5. Allow it to air dry.
Related Post: How To Clean A Ninja Blender
1. Unplug the power base from the wall outlet.
2. Remove any food or liquid from the blender jar and blade assembly as well.
3. Clean all parts of the blender base with a damp cloth, dish soap, and water to remove any dirt or food particles that may be stuck on it.
4. Wipe down the exterior with a dry cloth to remove fingerprints or smudges.
In conclusion, it is important to clean the base of your ninja blender every time you use one.
This will not only keep things hygienic but also help maintain a good-looking powerbase for years and across many uses!
We hope that this article has provided some helpful tips on how best to take care when cleaning up after using your Ninja blender.