Summertime is the perfect time for sorbet! This easy, four-ingredient recipe for strawberry banana sorbet will help you cool down and enjoy a sweet treat. And you don’t even need an ice cream maker! All you need is a Ninja blender. Let’s get started with how to make strawberry banana sorbet in a Ninja blender!
Strawberry Banana Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
This refreshing strawberry banana sorbet recipe is perfect for summertime! Made with just four simple ingredients – fresh strawberries, ripe bananas, lemon juice, and sugar – it’s an easy and delicious way to enjoy a sweet treat. Plus, there’s no need for an ice cream maker. Just blend everything up in your Ninja blender and enjoy!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This recipe is:
- Easy to make with just four ingredients
- Perfect for summertime
- A refreshing and delicious treat
What You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make this strawberry banana sorbet recipe:
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Add all of the ingredients to your Ninja blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least six hours, or overnight.
3. Let the sorbet thaw for about 10 minutes before scooping and serving. Enjoy!
This recipe is so simple and easy to make! All you need is a Ninja blender and four ingredients – fresh strawberries, ripe bananas, sugar, and lemon juice. Just blend everything up and enjoy!
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing treat on a hot summer day or something sweet to satisfy your cravings, this strawberry banana sorbet recipe is perfect for you. Give it a try today!
If you’re looking for a little variation, here are a few ideas:
- Try using different fruits. You can use all strawberries, all bananas, or a mix of different fruits.
- Add a little bit of spice with a pinch of ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
- For a richer flavor, add a splash of vanilla extract.
The possibilities are endless! So go ahead and experiment to find your perfect flavor combination.
No matter how you make it, this strawberry banana sorbet recipe is sure to be a hit! Thanks for trying it out and enjoy!
How To Store Strawberry Banana Sorbet
This strawberry banana sorbet can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two weeks. When you’re ready to enjoy it, let it thaw for about 10 minutes before scooping and serving. Enjoy!
Tips For The Perfect Strawberry Banana Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect sorbet:
1. Use ripe fruits for the best flavor.
2. Taste the mixture before freezing and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
3. Make sure to blend the mixture until it’s smooth – no chunks of fruit!
4. Let the sorbet thaw for 10 minutes before scooping to make it easier to scoop.
5. Store leftover sorbet in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two weeks.
And that’s all there is to it! With these tips, you’ll be making perfect sorbet every time. Thanks for trying out this recipe and enjoy!