The perfect drink for hot summer days is a slushie. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious slushie. All you need is your favorite juice or soda and some ice and the Nutribullet Mixer Pro will do all the work for you!
Can You Make Slushies With The Nutribullet?
Yes, you can make slushies with the Nutribullet. All you need is some ice and your favorite fruits or vegetables. Try adding some spinach or kale for a nutritional boost.
How To Make Slushies In A Nutribullet
Making slushies in a Nutribullet is easy and only requires a few ingredients. First, add your favorite fruits and vegetables to the Nutribullet cup. Next, add a little water or juice to help the blending process. Finally, add some ice and blend until smooth. Enjoy your healthy and delicious slushie!
Shop The Best Nutribullet For Slushies
Nutribullet Slushie Recipes
Looking for a delicious and easy way to cool off this summer Nutribullet slushies are the perfect solution! Made with healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables, these refreshing drinks are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without packing on the pounds.
Here are some of our favorite Nutribullet slushie recipes –
- Mango-Lime Slushie – This sweet and tangy slushie is made with fresh mango, lime juice, and a touch of honey. It’s the perfect refresher on a hot summer day!
- Strawberry-Basil Slushie – This unique flavor combination is sure to please your taste buds! Fresh strawberries are blended with basil leaves and a touch of honey for sweetness.
- Tropical Fruit Slushie – A blend of pineapple, mango, and oranges makes this slushie extra refreshing. Add a splash of lemon juice for an extra zing!
- Green Goddess Slushie – Made with spinach, kale, parsley, and mint, this nutrient-packed slushie is perfect for health nuts and green smoothie lovers alike. Add a little honey or agave nectar to sweeten it up
Nutribullet Strawberry Slushie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy as is or pour into a glass and enjoy!
Orange Mango Vodka Slushie
- 1 12 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 cup vodka
- 14 cup water
- Add all ingredients into the NutriBullet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among glasses and enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 12 banana
- 12 cup ice cubes
- 14 cup almond milk or water
- Add all ingredients into the Nutribullet blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy as is or pour into a glass and garnish with a pineapple slice!
Conclusion – Can You Make Slushies With The Nutribullet?
Nutribullet recipes are a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables, and they’re also great for summertime.
If you don’t have a Nutribullet, any type of blender will do — just make sure to add ice to your blender if you want that extra slushy texture. And if you’re looking for something a little different than the standard fruit smoothie, try adding some spinach or kale to your next recipe. Who knows, you might just find yourself hooked on green smoothies!