This post might contain affiliate links. I get paid a small commission (at no extra cost for you) if any sales are made through it but I only recommend products that I truly believe in! Please check my disclosure policy to learn more.
Cooking Indian food in the USA can be quite challenging if you don’t have the right equipment. The reasons are that you can find different spices and sauces in India which you can’t find in the USA. But not to worry, because now you can create your own chutneys, spices, and dosa in the wide range of blenders that are equipped for Indian foods in the USA.
In this article, we will look at the list of best blenders for Indian cooking in the USA.
Best Blender For Indian Cooking In USA – Comparison Table
Our Best Pick
After thorough research, we recommend Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender as the best blender for Indian cooking in the USA for most people.
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- The 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals. Cutting blades measuring 3-inch diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time. Electrical Ratings-120 V
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results. Cord length: 4.5 feet
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, 48 oz. container, mini-tamper, cookbook
- Design Feature: Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Watch the video below By Ryan Slade to learn more about its features –
Not convinced yet? Click here to check this helpful owner review on Amazon.
Best Blender For Indian Cooking In USA – Top 10 Options
Here is the list of the best blenders for Indian cooking in the USA. Now you can make Indian food in these blenders even when you are away from home. So, go through the list to find your perfect blender.
If you are looking for the perfect blender to mix, chop, blend, and grind your Indian spices then the Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender should be your best choice.
The reason that the blender is quite handy is the 10 different types of speed options that you can choose from in order to get the consistency that you need for your food.
You can create a wide range of sauces from the blender by selecting the soup cycles and also chop large spices to convert them into powdered form. Everything is possible with the Vitamix blender because it is designed to provide you with comfort and ease. It is also one of the best inexpensive blenders for smoothies.
- Variable speed control options
- Pulse feature
- 48-ounce container
- Hardened Stainless steel blades
- Self-cleaning mechanism
- Radical cooling fan
- Thermal protection feature
- The self-cleaning mechanism of the blender makes it quite easy to clean. All you have to do is place a bit of water and soap in the water and turn it on and the leftover residue will be cleaned.
- The hardened stainless steel blades can withstand any hard material thus you can chop anything that you wish in the blender.
- The soup cycles allow you to heat up sauces and ingredients within minutes without having to do anything.
- The weight of blender makes it a bit heavy which is why many users find it hard to move the blender around the kitchen.
- In order to make sauces and better you need to add a lot of liquid in the blender because it absorbs a lot of it.
- The odors of the ingredients sometimes stick which makes it hard to get rid of them.
Premier Super G Kitchen Machine Mixer Grinder (Premier Mixie) is the perfect choice for everyday chores.
The blender set comes with three different jars and blades that allow you to perform a variety of functions from blending to grinding to pureeing.
You can blend, mix, and grate anything that you wish without having to worry about the odors. The stainless steel body of the blender makes it durable and resistant to damage which makes it last way longer than the plastic jars.
You can easily grind small batches of Indian spices in the jars, make your favorite chutney, or blend batters. The best thing about the blender is that the motor of the blender comes with an auto switch that turns off the motor every time it overheats.
- Stainless steel body
- Multipurpose blades and jars
- Thermal protected
- Rubber base
- 550-Watts Heavy Duty Motor
- The heavy-duty motor allows you to power the blades to the extent that they can easily cut and chop everything that comes in their way.
- The rubber base feet of the blender makes it resistant to the slippery kitchen counters.
- Easily washable by hand.
- No odors left in the jars.
- The rubber base isn’t water resistant thus the rubber starts to break if exposed to water.
- The lids of the jars need to be held while operating in order to avoid spillage.
If you love to cook a lot of Indian food then you would know that in order to get that taste you need to add a lot of spices to the food which you need to prepare either beforehand or at the time of cooking.
So to blend all those spices, batters, and chutneys, you need the perfect NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender which comes with three different blades and jars that allow you to multitask.
You can mix different spices at a certain time without having to worry about washing the jars and since the blender works on auto settings thus you can carry out other tasks at the same time. You can also store the jars in the fridge for future use because the jars can hold up to 45 ounce of material at a time.
- 1700 watt motor
- Smart Technology
- Auto-stop functionality
- US Canadian Electric Standards
- Multiple servings
- Different cup sizes allow you to make different sized batches at the same time.
- The size of the blender is quite small thus it is space friendly for your kitchen as well.
- The jars can be easily stored in the fridge.
- The blender is equipped with soup cycles that allow you to make Indian soups.
- Easily blend while working.
- The odors might stick to the jars if not cleaned properly.
- The operating noise of the blender is quite loud.
- A certain difficulty is noticed when making dosa or rice in the blender.
You don’t have to chop or grind anything on your own with the Blendtec Classic 575 Blender.
You can now easily blend different Indian spices, make dosa and other Indian foods all in the same blender without having to worry about anything.
The best thing about the blender is that it operates on its own so you don’t have to hold the blender to change the settings again and again. Simply put in the spices and turn the blender on and that is it.
You can carry out other kitchen tasks while the blender runs on its own. The blades of the blender are tough enough to withstand any ingredient that you put into the blender.
- Easy blending with the blades
- Two different jars
- 5 manual speed control options
- Self-cleaning mechanism
- The best blender for making large batches of dosa
- Smooth and delish chutneys in seconds.
- Easily blend pulses, spices, and other ingredients.
- The 8-year warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- The noise created by the blender is unbearable.
- It requires proper cleaning after every use.
Nutri Ninja blender is one of the most trusted ones in the market at the moment. The manufacturer has made a name in the past couple of years and now produces high-quality blenders that are perfect for blending all Indian spices, dosa, and batters.
With the Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender, you can now spice up your Indian food even in the USA and blend as many spices as you want, and make your favorite chutneys as well.
The best part about the blender is that it comes in different cup sizes and the lids of the cups perfectly fit the jars. So, there is nothing coming out of it while the blender operates and there is no mess to clean afterward. You can easily blend family-sized batches in the larger jar with the Auto IQ Technology which makes using the blender quite easy.
- Auto IQ technology
- Different sized jars and cups
- On the go bottles
- 1200 Watts/2 HP of Professional Performance Power
- The cleaning process of the blender is quite simple because you can simply put everything in the dishwasher and wash them without having to use your hands.
- Different cup sizes allow making different sized batches.
- All the jars are BPA free thus are good for the health as well.
- The blades of the blender are not so tough which is why many of the fibrous vegetables fail to break in the blender.
Vitamix is a great name in the kitchen appliance industry especially when it comes to blenders. The Vitamix blenders are the top blenders for Indian cooking in the US.
Instead of just grinding your spices in the blender you can do so much more with the Vitamix 7500 Blender which allows you to pulse, puree, and liquefy Indian food in this blender.
Turn your favorite spices to powdered form or create batters in seconds in this amazing Vitamix Blender.
The stainless steel blades of the blender are designed to withstand the toughest of spices so don’t worry just simply add and blend. With the 64 ounce jar, you can easily produce large numbers of batches in one go.
- Variable speed control
- Pulse feature
- 64-ounce jar
- Stainless steel blades
- The blender is available in a variety of colors.
- You can easily blend stuff in it without having to worry about the ingredients falling out because the pitcher and the lid fit each other perfectly.
- The soft-start option on the blender gradually pulls in the ingredients towards the blade once the blender is turned on.
- The blades of the blender are capable of breaking the toughest of vegetables as well.
- Dosa, sauces, and chutneys can be created with minimal water.
- Odors, smell, and colors remain intact with the plastic body jar in certain cases.
- The blades are not strong enough to blend frozen foods in the blender.
Not only can to blend ingredients in the KitchenAid KSB1575ER 5-Speed Diamond Blender but you can only pulse puree and liquidity ingredients based on your choice.
The blender comes with 5 pre-programmed settings that make the whole task too easy for you.
Instead of standing beside your blender, you can carry out other kitchen work. Prepare mouth-watering Indian spices in the patented pitcher and add some more taste to your food. The material of the jars is dishwasher friendly thus you can easily clean the jars after use by simply placing them in the dishwasher.
- Diamond blending system
- Different staging speeds
- Stain-resistant pitcher
- Dishwasher friendly
- 5 years warranty
- The variable speed dial allows you to control the texture of the outcome.
- The style and the overall size of the blender can be easily displayed on the kitchen counter or stored in a cupboard.
- The self-cleaning features make it very easy to clean after every use.
- The blades do not allow dough and batters to blend easily.
NutriBullet is a great name when it comes to blenders and other kitchen appliances. This is the best blender for Indian cooking in the USA.
The NutriBullet Pro – 13-Piece set provides you with everything that you need to blend your spices, make your chutneys, and prepare your dosa or even rice in the blenders.
Plus you can also use it as the top margarita blender for restaurants. The size and style of the blender are kitchen friendly.
The emulsifying blade allows you to carry a number of functions with the 900-watt power motor providing it with the power that it needs to chop down everything that comes in its way.
- Pulse feature
- High torque based power motor
- Different sized cups
- Emulsifying blade
- Year warranty
- The pulse feature allows you to chop and puree the toughest of fruits, vegetables, and spices.
- The blender is perfect for making chutneys and dosa.
- The 900-watt motor provides enough power to chop everything.
- The number of pieces in the set provides a variety of batch options.
- Odors, smells, and color might stick to the plastic jars, cups.
- The sizes only allow you to make small batches.
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender is one of the strongest blenders in the market.
The blender is famous for working without any difficulty no matter what you put inside of it. You can blend frozen food, grind your spices, and create mixtures, dosas and so much more in this blender.
Imagine if it can do that with ice then what would it do with your spices? Plus the BPA free material is dishwasher safe so you don’t even have to worry about cleaning it once you are done.
- 3 different speeds
- Nutri Ninja Cups
- Pulse feature
- Single-serve functions
- 1100 watt motor
- It can chop down anything that you put into the jar.
- The on the go cups are perfect for creating a single serving.
- The pulse feature can help you turn your spices to a powder in seconds.
- The blender is a bit noisy when it operates.
- Odors, smells, and colors might stick to the plastic jars.
1. Which Is Best Blender For Indian Cooking?
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender is the best blender for Indian cooking based on research and customer reviews. It’s variable speed control option, pulse feature, 48-ounce container, hardened stainless steel blades, self-cleaning option, and design make it a perfect blender to mix, chop, blend, and grind Indian spices.
2. Is Vitamix Good For Indian Cooking?
Vitamix is a powerful and versatile blender. With numerous positive reviews on Amazon, the blenders are one of the best choices when it comes to Indian cooking. Vitamix 7500, Vitamix 5200, Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender are some of the potent blenders that can blend almost anything and their 48 to 64-ounce tall containers let you prepare food for the entire family in a single batch.
3. Is Magic Bullet Good For Indian Cooking?
Magic Bullet is a powerful blender with stainless steel blades. One can definitely use Magic Bullet to grind all the Indian spices, make batter and prepare puree. The best part about using a Magic Bullet is that it is efficient in grinding in small quantities and is easy to clean.
4. Is A Ninja Blender Good For Indian Cooking?
Absolutely yes. Nutri Ninja Personal And Countertop Blender is a perfect choice for any Indian household. With the Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender, you can now spice up your Indian food even in the USA and blend as many spices as you want, and make your favorite chutneys as well. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender is one of the strongest blenders available in the market. You can blend frozen food, grind your spices, and create mixtures, dosas and so much more in this blender.