This Smoothie King Strawberry Kiwi Breeze Recipe is a great way to start the day.
Smoothies are an excellent source of vitamin C, which can help maintain your immune system and promote collagen production.
Smoothies can also be a great meal replacement or breakfast on the go!
Are you looking for a Smoothie King recipe? Look no further than Smoothie King’s Strawberry Kiwi Breeze Recipe!
This is the perfect smoothie to start your day.
Smoothie King Strawberry Kiwi Breeze Recipe
Read on to find out how you can make this yummy Smoothie at home.
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup kiwi apple juice
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup papaya apple juice
- ¼ cup ice
Some customers also like to add Mango and Banana for a more tropical flavor in this smoothie recipe! Add these last. They will not blend as well with the strawberry smoothie.
- Start by washing your strawberries.
- Add lemon juice, strawberries, kiwi apple juice, almond milk, papaya apple juice, and ice to a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Add honey or another sweetener if desired for additional flavor.
- Blend again in the blender to incorporate the new ingredients.
- Pour the freshly prepared Strawberry Kiwi Breeze smoothie into glasses over ice with sprinkles on top!
Smoothie drinks are best served chilled. They will keep for a day or two in the fridge and can be stored for up to one week by freezing. Add sprinkles before serving if desired!
Number of Servings:
One 16 oz Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie yields about four cups (four servings) – Two large glasses with ice cubes.
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 25.5g
Smoothies are a healthy way to start your day.
Smoothie King’s Strawberry Kiwi Breeze Recipe contains vitamin C, which can help maintain your immune system and promote collagen production.
Smoothies also have soluble fiber (a type of dietary fiber) that helps reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol and regulating blood fat levels.
Smoothie King’s Strawberry Kiwi Breeze Recipe can also be a great meal replacement or breakfast on the go!
Tips For Smoothie Making
Here are some tips for making a Smoothie that tastes great and is good for you!
1. Try to use as much whole fruit as possible. The more natural the ingredients, the better! The fruit has lots of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other nutrients like antioxidants not found in many vegetables or processed foods. Smoothies are also a great way to get your daily recommended amount of fruit. Smoothies are perfect for people who don’t like eating whole fruit because the fiber and nutrients in Smoothies can be more easily digested than those found in raw fruits or vegetables.
2. Add fresh ingredients such as water, ice cubes, or frozen berries to make Smoothie last longer in the fridge. Smoothies are best served chilled, but they can be stored for up to one week by freezing!
3. Experiment with different combinations of fruits and vegetables in Smoothie recipes. The more interesting your Smoothie is, the more likely you’ll enjoy it!
4. Add chocolate or peanut butter into Smoothies for an extra boost of flavor and nutrients. Smoothies are a healthy way to get in your daily dose of chocolate or peanut butter because they’re so quick and easy!
5. If you want a thicker Smoothie, try adding yogurt (or milk).
6. Add lots of greens for an extra nutritional punch like spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, etc. Smoothies are a great way to get your daily dose of greens!
7. Add ice cubes for an extra cold Smoothie.
8. Chill Smoothies before serving them, especially in the summer heat. Smoothies taste even better when they’re super chilled and refreshing on hot days!
9. It’s best not to add protein powder or dairy products to Smoothies because the cold temperature and high speed can make these ingredients clump together or separate. If you want a protein boost, try adding peanut butter, nuts, or seeds instead.
10. In winter Smoothie King recipes often call for citrus fruit like oranges and grapefruit that are in season during this time of year!
The smoothie king strawberry kiwi breeze recipe is one of our favorite recipes to make in the summer.
This Smoothie King Strawberry Kiwi smoothie is healthy, refreshing, sweet, and packs a punch with antioxidants from all that fruit!
Don’t forget to check out some other amazing blender recipes on our blog.