Margarita is one of the most liked and popular drinks that are served throughout the world in restaurants. You can even make yourself a margarita at home using a blender but having one from a restaurant is always a great experience. If you own a restaurant and want to invest in a commercial blender for making Margaritas then you need to look through a number of choices and then select your best margarita blender for restaurants.
There is some well-reputed blender manufacturer such as Waring commercial blenders, Hamilton Beach commercial blenders, Vitamix commercial blenders and etc. Choosing one can be a hard job which is why we have made a list of best margarita blender for restaurants. Just read go through the list below to figure out which one of our top blenders for restaurants will be the perfect choice for you. Simply match the features with your requirements and you will have your perfect blender.
Buyer’s Guide – Best Margarita Blender for Restaurants
Before you go ahead and purchase the best margarita blender for restaurants, there is a number of things that you need to consider because there is a huge difference between a commercial and domestic blender. Even though you can use both the blenders but commercial blenders are usually more powerful and large in size as compared to domestic blenders. So the things that you need to consider are:
The application matters a lot. This means that you need to figure out what you want to do with the blender. If you want to make margaritas with your blender in large quantities then you need a blender with high powered motor and tough steel blades that can easily cut through the frozen ingredients.
The right jar
The size and the type of the jar that comes with your blender matters a lot as well because you will be carrying out all your functions in that jar thus you need to be perfect if you are using it in a restaurant. A few things that you need to consider are:
- Material – the material of the jar matters a lot as well. Stainless steel jars are easy to clean thus there are no lingering odors but at the same time, it is also a bit heavy. Plastic jars, on the other hand, are lightweight and odors and stains can stick to it if not cleaning immediately after use.
- Capacity – the capacity of the jar matters because if you are going to be making a large number of margaritas at a time when you need a blender that comes with large size jars so that you can make large batches in one go.
- Handles – since you will be making a lot of margaritas thus picking up a jar without the handles would be hard. Thus you need jars that come with durable handles so that you can easily carry those jars around.
- Graduations – measurements on the sides on the jars always come in handy especially when you are working in a restaurant kitchen because it would reduce the amount of measuring materials and you wouldn’t have to clean them up after every use as well.
- Jar less – if you have to work with a number of juices and liquids in the restaurant then going jar less can be a perfect choice. Having immersion blenders can come in handy in such cases but it all depends on the amount of margarita that you will be serving.
- Stackable – since you are running a restaurant thus you need more than one blender. Storing this blender is also an important aspect which is why you should invest in stackable blending jars so that they don’t take much of the space on your bar or inside your kitchen.
We all believe that more power is always better but that is not the case. It all depends on your application. If you are going to use your blender for making smoothies or blending tough materials then going for a powerful blender would be the right choice but if you only have to make some margaritas then a low powered blender will not only come in handy but will also save a lot of electricity and you wouldn’t have to worry overheating as well.
Each blender comes with its own set of control. You can get different types of blender; automatic, manual, pre-programmed, toggle and etc. You can choose the type based on your application. Since you are going to be blending a number of margarita batches thus a pre-programmed blender will come in handier as compared to a manual one because that way you wouldn’t have to repeatedly tune for the same recipe.
Since you are going to be using your blender in a restaurant thus you need to be mindful of the noise because you don’t want to disturb your customers and blenders can be quite noisy at times. So look for the blenders that come with polycarbonate shields that reduce the amount of sound that is made by your blender during operation.
- Removable jars – blenders with removable jars are much easier to clean especially when they are dishwasher safe. You can easily throw them in the dishwasher and they will automatically clean it up.
- Removable blades – in case of restaurants you need to clean your blenders thus blenders with removable blades thoroughly allow you to clean them easily and more effectively.
- Removable shafts – immersion blenders are easy to clean only if they come with removable shafts because then you can easily clean the attachments in the dishwasher.
best margarita blender for restaurants
Here is the list of the best margarita blender for restaurants which can also be qualified as the best blender for bulletproof coffee so you can use them for making coffee and margaritas at the same time. You can choose the one that comes with the features that suit your needs the most. Almost all of them are great blenders for restaurants which is why they are on own list of the top margarita blenders for restaurants.
list of best margarita blender for restaurants
The Oster Reserve Crush blender comes with a 1000 watt blender that is strong enough to crush frozen ingredients such as fruits and vegetables which is why it is perfect for making margaritas. It can also be used as a blender for south Indian cooking.
It comes with 5 different program settings and a large 48 oz. the jar that allows you to make large batches at ones. Plus it comes with a 10-year warranty which makes it the best margarita blender for restaurants.
- 5 smart settings
- 1000 watts of power
- Dual direction blades
- 10-year Warranty
- 48 oz capacity blending jug
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
This Oster blender comes with a powerful 100-watt motor which is capable of easily blending ice and frozen fruits. The patented blades are quite strong to handle tough ingredients of making margaritas.
It also has 16 programmed settings that provide you with the perfect results which will leave your customers astonished. The 10-year warranty also comes in handy.
- 700 watts power
- CrushPro4 blades system
- 16 speeds plus
- Pulse feature
- 10-year warranty
- 40 oz glass blending jar
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 14 x 10.2
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
The wave action blending system of the Hamilton Beach blender automatically drives the ingredients added to the jar towards the blades which actively cut through them easily without creating any mess for you to clean.
You can produce smooth and delish margaritas using the blender and the best part is that it is quite affordable as well. Not only is it the best margarita blender for restaurants but is also one of the top blenders for whipping cream and making smoothies.
- 700 watts power
- 12different blending functions
- Wave action blending
- 40 oz capacity
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 9.5 x 15
- Weight: 7.72 lbs
Hamilton Beach Rio Bar blender is the first blender manufactured by Hamilton for the sole purpose of making drinks which is why it is one of our top choices. You can easily create different margaritas recipes in the blender with 20 seconds. You can also make other tropical drinks using this blender and serve them to your customers.
- Patented wave action blending
- 75 horsepower motor
- Break-resistant blending jar
- 2-year warranty
- 44 oz capacity cup
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 12.2 x 15.5
- Weight: 7.01 lbs
This Cosori blender is not something that would qualify as a large blender. Even though you can’t make large batches of Margaritas but the efficiency and the speed delivered by this blender can’t be matched by others like it.
You can make 2-3 glass in the 32 oz jar while the stainless steel blades rushed with the 800-watt power as capable of crushing ice and frozen ingredients. Plus the parts are dishwasher safe thus you can easily clean them up at the end of the day.
- 800-watt motor
- Hardened stainless steel blades
- An auto-blend function
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free cups
- 48 oz jar
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.2 x 14.5
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
If you are looking for the best margarita blender for restaurants in the market then the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker should be one of your top choices. This model offers you great features that allow you to make the famous pina coladas and daiquiris.
You can easily pour the margaritas from the blending jar to the glasses and the one year warranty comes in handy. The Auto Shave’n’ Blend cycle easily crushes ice and gives you chilled margaritas in no time.
- Easy pour jar
- Auto Shave’n’ Blend cycle
- 1-year warranty
- 36 oz capacity jug
- Dimensions; 16.1 x 10.7 x 22.2
- Weight: 17.8 lbs
This Black+Decker blender is the perfect blender for serving margaritas at a restaurant. It comes with a 72 oz. blending jar that allows you to make large batches at a time and serve the customers on time.
The chill sleeve also keeps the drinks cool inside the jar while you are serving. The 650-watt power is enough for making regular drinks and margarita recipes.
- 650 watts of power
- 4 auto functions
- Insulated chill sleeve
- 72 oz jar
- Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 13
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
Even though all the aforementioned margarita blenders are perfect for restaurants but you can’t purchase all of them. You need to find the best margarita blender for restaurants, depending on your needs and need to make sure that it would be perfect for your kitchen or bar.
Choosing the right kind of blender for making margaritas at your restaurant matters a lot because your goodwill and reputation are at stake. So do not rush into buying the first one that you see. Carefully analyze the features of the blender and match them with your needs. The blender that fulfills most of your needs and falls within your budget range would be the best margarita blender for restaurants for you.