This post might contain affiliate links. I get paid a small commission (at no extra cost for you) if any sales are made through it but I only recommend products that I truly believe in! Please check my disclosure policy to learn more.
When it comes to kitchen appliances, a blender is on the top of our list because it is impossible to operate the entire kitchen smoothly without a professional blender. Vitamix is one of the best blender manufacturing brands in the market at the moment and you might have heard the hype going on about Vitamix ascent vs legacy if you were blender shopping. Over the years, it can produce some quite affordable and professional blenders that are both perfect for home and restaurants. Each blender series comes with its own pros and features that make them quite versatile and helpful in the kitchen.
So today we are going to compare Vitamix e320 vs 7500, the Vitamix blender models that are quite a hit. Vitamix e320 and Vitamix 7500 have been the customers’ top picks for years now so let us look at the honest reviews and comparison of the two blenders.
Vitamix E320 Review
The best thing about the Vitamix e320 is that it is budget-friendly which means that almost everyone can afford the blender for their kitchen. The power and the features that the blender offers to the customers is quite amazing as well as compared to the other blenders. So let us look at the features and the versatility of the blender in detail.
One of the best things about the blender is that it comes with a number for features which allows the customers to carry out a number of functions with the same blender. Some of the functions that you can carry out using the blender are;
- Prepare smoothies – You can easily prepare chuck free veggies and fruit smoothies with the Vitamix e320. The high-speed motor and the blades easily crush the seeds, stems, and roots of the greens that you add to the container.
- Blend frozen ingredients – The blades and the motor are capable of crushing ice into a snow-like texture thus you can easily prepare frozen desserts and smoothies in the blender in the go.
- Hot soup cycles – The blender jar is cable of withstanding the heat from the hot mixtures. You can easily prepare soups and hot beverages in the blender within seconds. Plus the blender also comes with the hot soup cycle feature that can heat your liquids within minutes.
- Chop – You can use the machines as a chopper as well. The blender comes with the pulse feature and also different speed cycles that you can use to chop your veggies and fruits or prepare chefs like hummus and salsa.
- Puree food – you can prepare flawless mashes of baby food in this amazing device that is easy to operate. The best thing is that the blender is capable of pureeing nuts as well so if you are vegan then you can easily prepare your vegan baby food in the blender as well.
- Blend and grind nuts – Since the different speed cycles and the powerful motor is capable of grinding nuts and mixing them perfectly with the water mixture thus you can easily prepare nut milk or nut creams in the blender as well.
- Grinding – Apart from blending you can also use the blender as a grinder because it is capable of grind spices and seeds so you can easily prepare your Indian Spices with this amazing blender effortlessly.
Programs and settings
Another great thing about the Vitamix e320 is that it is not complicated at all. It comes with two programming and setting controls that provide you with the versatility to almost carry out any function on the blender. The Vitamix e320 comes with 10 different speeds that can be set and controlled by the speed dial on the base unit. Plus it has the pulse feature as well thus also adds to the versatility.
The lowest speed of the Vitamix e320 is 1600 RPM whereas the highest speed is 23000 rpm which is perfect for heating your beverages. You can easily control the speed in between the processing to get the texture and the consistency that you which to obtain. It makes it easier for you to prepare sauces, desserts, and salsa.
Some users might feel as if the cleaning process is a bit hard because the Explorian Jars are not dishwasher safe thus you will have to clean them on your own. But it if not so hard because the device comes with in-built blades so you only have to add some water and dishwasher soap and then run the device for 30 seconds. Rinse it and dry it when cloth and you will be done.
Power and base unit
The base unit of the Vitamix e320 is simply designed. It comes with the 2.2HP (1580 Watts) motor that is simply perfect for blending the toughest of the ingredients. The base of the blender is quite heavy and sturdy thus it doesn’t walk across the counter while it is operating.
When it comes to over-heating, the device comes with a radial cooling fan and an overprotecting heating system that automatically shuts off the motor every time it overheats thus protect you from any kind of explosions in your kitchen. You can restart the device after 20-25 minutes again.
Blades and containers
The containers of the Vitamix e320 are made with Eastman Tritan Copolyester premium quality. They are durable and resistant to heat. Plus they are see-through thus you can easily keep an eye on the mixture while it is preparing. The 64 oz. container is perfect for cooking family sized meals.
The Vitamix e320 blender has 4 inches four-prong blades that are in-built inside the container. The stainless steel body and the all-metal drive system makes them perfectly equipped for the toughest of the ingredients that you put inside the blender.
Warranty and customer service
The Vitamix E320 comes with a 7 year warranty period which is quite long for a blender. You can extend the warranty period as well by paying an extra $75. Plus the best thing is that the warranty is transferable so if you are even buying a second-hand one you will still be able to avail it.
The customer service agents are quite friendly and are updated with the answers to most of your questions so you will get instant responses during the business hours.
Vitamix 7500 Review
The Vitamix 7500 blender belongs to the G-series. It is the best blender for acai bowl. The best thing about the blender is its powerful 2.2HP motor that is an excellent feature of the blender because more power means high-quality blending and we all want that. There are some great features and functions that you can perform with the blender as well so let us look at them in detail.
Features and functions
Vitamix 7500 is one of the best blenders ever manufactured by Vitamix. The powerful motor allows the blender to perform a number of functions which makes it quite versatile. You can perform a wide range of functions with the same device so let us look at the things that you can do.
- Prepare smoothies – The stainless steel blades and the powerful motor allows the blender to blend the toughest of your fruits and vegetables within seconds so you can easily prepare chunk free smoothies with this amazing device.
- Blend frozen foods – Blending frozen foods isn’t a daunting task anymore because this blender will help you blend ice and other frozen ingredients in seconds without causing any disturbances.
- Puree food – You can now prepare your own puree food at home for your babies or grandparents. The blades have the power to cut through almost all the ingredients and turn them into slime.
- Chop ingredients – The pulse feature of the blender allows you to chop your ingredients as well but you will have to run the blender on slow speed for that.
- Prepare hot beverages – The hot soup cycle feature allows you to prepare soup and other hot beverages in a matter of 6 seconds in the blender.
- Grinding – Grinding your Indian spices isn’t hard anymore with this amazing device sitting on your counter. Simply place them in the jar and run the blender on high speed.
- Nut milk and Butter – No matter how hard your nuts are, the power of this blender will turn them into milk or butter, the choice is yours.
Programs and settings
One of the best things about the blender is that it is quite easy to set up. It comes with a speed knob that has 10 different speeds that you can choose from. Apart from that the pulse on toggle also comes in handy when you have to chop the ingredients. The only drawback of the device is that it doesn’t come with pre-programmed settings so you will have to set everything up on your own.
The self-cleaning feature of the device makes it quite amazing since you don’t have to spend any time to clean the blender. Simply add soap and water to the blender and run it for 30 seconds on different speeds and you will have a clear jar in no time.
The Tritan copolyester container of the blender is also a plus feature since it comes with the rubber grip handle that makes it easy to hold. The 64-ounce jar is large enough for large and medium-sized batches. There are clear markers on the jar as well which make measurement quite easy.
The 4-inch blades of the blender cover most of the surface of the container so that no pieces are left behind. They are made out of stainless steel thus are perfect for blending tough ingredients.
Power and base unit
The base unit of the blender comes with a powerful 2.2 HP motor which is strong enough to power the blades at a maximum speed of 37,000 RMP. The automatic thermal system is also a plus feature since it protects the blender from overheating thus keeps its efficiency intact.
Warranty and customer service
The warranty period of blender is 7 years which is quite long for a blender plus it is transferable so you can easily sell the device or even purchase a second-hand one with the warranty. The brand also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can always return it as well if you don’t like it.
Vitamix E320 Vs 7500
The Vitamix e320 and the 7500 are both great devices thus it is very hard to compare them. Since both the devices provide you with the same features thus it is quite hard to differentiate between the two. The only prominent difference between the two devices is the design and the size but that doesn’t really matter. The container handles are a bit different but that doesn’t really affect the overall performance of the blender.
You can choose the size that suits your kitchen the most but there isn’t any prominent difference. There is a difference between the maximum speeds offered by the blenders, which in case of e320 is 23000 RPM whereas the 7500 offers a maximum speed of 37,000 RPM.
Apart from the features and the function, the major difference between the devices is the price. Vitamix e320 is much cheaper as compared to the Vitamix 7500 and since both the devices offer the same features thus there isn’t any reason to spend some extra bucks.
Final Verdict on Vitamix E320 vs 7500
Vitamix e320 is a better choice according to us because it is the advanced version of the 7500 thus does come with new style and design. Plus we all can see that it is much more affordable then the 7500 so if you can get the same features and functionality as the 7500 then why would you spend an extra $100 on another blender. Other than that if you want to go with the older version then you can always invest in the Vitamix 7500 blender just for the ease of your mind. You should also read through the Vitamix ascent vs. legacy comparison if you want to look for something better.