It’s summertime and you want to make something delicious!
But what should it be?
What about strawberry ice cream? It’s cool, refreshing, and absolutely delicious.
You might think this would take a lot of time or require some special skills to create but don’t worry – it’s surprisingly easy with the help of your Blendtec blender!
This article will teach you everything you need to know about how to make this tasty treat in your own kitchen with ease.
Strawberry Ice Cream Blendtec Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- 3 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Fill your Blendtec blender to the 8 cup mark with your fresh strawberries. Blend for 20 seconds on the lowest setting, or until the strawberries are mostly blended together.
- Pour in your sour cream and blend again for another 20 seconds on low speed, or until combined.
- Add in your sugar and milk and blend once more on low speed for an additional 15 seconds or so, or until smooth. You can adjust how much sour cream, milk, and sugar you use depending on how sweet the berries are that you pick!
- Sprinkle in your vanilla and blend one last time.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into your freezer and let it chill for at least 30 minutes before serving to ensure that it is at its most delicious! You can add some strawberries on top of the ice cream and chocolate syrup if you’d like to! Just be sure not to add them until just before serving so they stay fresh and don’t get smashed in with all the rest of your ingredients.
Note: This recipe may require a tamper depending on how much content is in your blender jar when you start blending, but if needed, use a soup spoon or something similar to push down any large chunks while the blender is running.
This strawberry ice cream recipe will make about 4 generous servings or 6 small servings.
This will be enough to get you through the hottest days without ever needing to turn on your oven!
It’s also an unusual flavor, so it’s sure to impress your friends and family!
Now that you know how easy it is, why not make some right now? Simply blend all of the ingredients together in your Blendtec blender for 20 full seconds at a time until they are smooth, mix in vanilla extract, and enjoy with strawberries or chocolate syrup!
You can even put this ice cream in waffle cones or similar dishes if you want to give it a bit more of a treat vibe.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start making some delicious strawberry ice cream with your very own Blendtec blender!
Besides, it’s summertime and you’ve got places to be!