Summertime is the perfect time for enjoying delicious frozen treats like sorbet! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make cherry berry sorbet in your Ninja blender. It’s quick, easy, and oh-so-scrumptious! Read on for all the details. 🙂
About The Cherry Berry Sorbet Recipe
This recipe is for a refreshing and fruity cherry berry sorbet that can be made in your Ninja blender. It’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth on a hot summer day! The recipe is also vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
How To Make Cherry Berry Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen berries (we used a mix of strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1) Add all ingredients to the blender pitcher.
2) Blend on “Frozen Drink” or “Smoothie” preset until desired consistency is reached. Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for later!
3) If storing in the freezer, let thaw for 10-15 minutes before scooping and serving.
And that’s all there is to it! Making cherry berry sorbet in your Ninja blender is quick, easy, and delicious! We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. 🙂
Related Post: How To Make Strawberry Banana Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
If you want to mix things up, feel free to try out different variations of this recipe. For example, you could:
- Use a different type of frozen fruit (mango, pineapple, etc.)
- Add a handful of spinach or kale for a nutritional boost.
- Swap out the sugar for honey or agave nectar.
- Use lemon juice instead of lime juice.
The possibilities are endless! So go ahead and experiment until you find your perfect cherry berry sorbet recipe. 🙂
Tips For The Perfect Sorbet
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect cherry berry sorbet:
1) Use fresh or frozen fruit that is ripe and in season for the best flavor.
2) Adjust the sugar level to your taste. If you prefer a sweeter sorbet, add more sugar. If you like it on the tart side, reduce the amount of sugar used.
3) When blending, start on a low speed and gradually increase to high. This will help prevent the fruit from getting stuck in the blender blades.
4) If your blender has a “pulse” function, use it intermittently while blending to chop up any large pieces of fruit.
5) For a smoother sorbet, strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer before freezing.
6) Serve the sorbet immediately for a soft consistency. If you prefer a harder sorbet, freeze it for 1-2 hours before serving.
Related Post: How To Make The Perfect Sorbet In A Blender
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on how to make cherry berry sorbet in a Ninja blender. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And be sure to check out our other recipes for more delicious ideas! 🙂