I recently bought a Ninja blender, and I love it.
But when I was cleaning the blades for the first time, they were coated with bits of old food that didn’t get blended up. It looked gross!
So I finally decided to do some research on how to clean Ninja Blender blades.
Here are some easy methods you can try at home.
How To Clean Ninja Blender Blades
- To remove the blades, twist off the base of your blender jar. Take apart any parts that are connected to it and wash with hot water and dish soap.
- To clean the blades, use a toothbrush or sponge to scrub away any stubborn bits.
- If you prefer not to get your hands dirty with vinegar and soap, soak an old toothbrush into vinegar instead! After it soaks for about 3 minutes, gently brush along each side of the blade in one direction only.
- Rinse off after brushing all sides before storing.
- The best way I’ve found is using either a dish-washing sponge or even just my fingers (with gloves on) but make sure that they are thoroughly wet first though because slippy tips can be dangerous when trying this trick out.
- Be careful with the blades, they can cut your hands.
Related Post: Ninja Blender Blade Assembly Is Loose
How To Clean Very Dirty Blades
When some of your toothbrush blades are too dirty to clean, it’s better if you use Polident. It is an antibacterial agent that works great on getting rid of stains; this goes especially for tough ones because the tablet also whitens teeth at the same time.
You can clean your toothbrush blades by using a bowl and Polident tablets. Submerge the blade in the water, wait for a while as it dissolves into a powdery substance then brush away any of the remaining residues with just an edge-side swipe.
Fill your container with water that’s warm and add two Polident tablets in. Allow the blades to sit for an hour or so, then scrub them down thoroughly using a toothbrush.
Related Post: The Right Way To Clean A Ninja Blender
How To Dry The Blades
The blades are made of high-quality stainless steel, which can be easily damaged by water and detergent
To dry the blades after cleaning them with soap and water, you should use a clean towel to pat them dry.
Allow the blades to air dry before storing them.
1. Make sure the blender is turned off and unplugged before removing the blades.
2. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the blade and remove any food or residue.
3. Store the blades in a dry place.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
5. Dry thoroughly by wiping down with paper towels.
Related Post: Ninja Blender Blade Sharpening Tips
After following these steps, you should be able to clean your blades in no time.
The best way is by using a toothbrush and hot water or white vinegar solutions for stubborn food bits that may have been left behind after blending ingredients together with the blade system of a Ninja blender!
Cleaning up will hardly take any time if done correctly, and you will be able to enjoy your Ninja blender for many years.
Warnings: Don’t forget the safety! Watch out hands when using blades as they are sharp edges that can cut skin easily if not handled with care; also don’t use any metal objects on or around them because it may cause damage in the long run.