Salsa is one of the most popular dishes in North America.
It goes well with almost anything and can be used as a dip, sauce, or topping for tacos, burritos, nachos, or any other dish that needs a little spice.
Making salsa from scratch is easy if you have the right recipe and some fresh ingredients!
In this article, I’m going to share my personal favorite recipe for Ninja blender salsa which will go perfect with your next party!
Can You Make Salsa In A Ninja Blender?
Yes, you can make salsa in a Ninja blender! This is because Ninja blenders are able to chop up tough ingredients like onions and jalapenos without taking too much time.
Many people use their Ninja blender for salsa because it requires so little preparation!
Read on below to find out how you can make ninja blender salsa with fresh ingredients in minutes!
Many other popular recipes such as guacamole and hummus can also be made with a Ninja blender.
Just think about all the fun times you’ll have to whip up a batch of salsa for your friends and family!
How To Make Salsa In A Ninja Blender
First, you’ll need some fresh ingredients. These are:
- 2 cans of diced or crushed tomatoes (You can also use fresh tomatoes)
- 1 small onion
- ½ bunch cilantro leaves (Or parsley if you don’t like it)
- 1 clove garlic (Optional)
- ½ lime juice and zest (Note that the rind is an important part of this ingredient so remember to include it!)
- 1 chili pepper (Optional. I just like adding this for extra spice!)
- Start by peeling the onion so you can get rid of the bad part at the top. After that, cut off both ends and throw them away.
- The next step is to chop up the onion so it’s easier to blend later on. Add all ingredients into your Ninja blender cup and place inside your blender base unit before turning it on!
- Blend these ingredients together for about 30 seconds or until they’re well mixed! This will give you a good consistency, but it could also use some more time in order to come out smoother.
- Pour salsa into a sealed container and store it in the fridge for around 3 days.
- Enjoy whenever you need to add some flavor to any dish!
Related Post: How To Make Salsa In A Vitamix Blender
Buy The Best Ninja Blender For Salsa
Check out some more options for blenders for making hot sauce.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ninja Blender Salsa Recipe
Will This Salsa Be Too Spicy?
The chili pepper is optional, so you can leave it out if you want to. This will reduce the level of spiciness in the sauce!
Can Ninja Blender Salsa Be Stored In A Jar Or Plastic Container?
Yes, it can be stored in a jar or plastic container for up to 3 days. It’s best when left to chill overnight so its flavors are stronger when enjoyed later on!
Does Salsa Have Any Other Uses Besides Being Used As A Dip?
Yes, you can also use it as an ingredient in many other dishes! Try using this recipe with tacos, nachos, burritos, and even with your breakfast eggs!
Can I Make Salsa With Any Other Types Of Blenders?
It’s recommended that you use Ninja blenders instead of other types of blenders because they’re able to chop up ingredients quickly while still leaving some texture!
How Long Can Salsa Be Kept In The Fridge?
You can keep it for 3 days before throwing it away. Make sure to seal it in a jar or plastic container before putting it away.
Is There An Easy Way To Make This Recipe With Canned Tomatoes Instead Of Fresh Ones?
Yes, you can use canned tomatoes if they’re already chopped into small bits!
When using canned products, make sure you drain out most of the water first before blending everything together.
This is because too much moisture will affect how saucy your final product comes out!
Ninja Blender Salsa – Wrap Up
Ninja blenders are perfect for making salsa because all of the ingredients can be chopped up without taking too much time.
You can also use other types of blenders if you want, but then you’ll probably have to spend the extra time pureeing everything together so it will come out smoother.
Remember that this recipe is just one of many different salsa recipes available on the Internet today!
Try searching for more recipes and see which one sounds best to you.
You can even experiment with your own ingredients or combinations so you know exactly what goes into your food.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to tasty dishes like these!
Are you interested in making delicious salsa using a Ninja blender? Go ahead, buy the Nutri Ninja.