Blending up a batch of rich and creamy vanilla ice cream is easier than you think.
With just four ingredients, it only takes minutes to create your own homemade dessert.
Ninja Blender Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons vanilla powder
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, add 2 cups whole milk. Pour the vanilla pudding mix into the milk. Using a wire whisk, lightly whisk the mixture until dissolved, about one minute. Overmixing will result in a thickened paste that is difficult to pour.
- Pour the contents of one glass into two identical ice cube trays, and spread it equally between them.
- Ice cube trays should be stored in the freezer and frozen for at least eight hours or overnight for best results.
- Place all of the frozen vanilla ice cubes in a Ninja® 56-ounce food-processing bowl with the standard blade attachment. Add the remaining 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of whole milk and vanilla extract to the Ninja. Process for 35 to 40 seconds using the crush function.
- Remove the top and carefully remove the blades before serving.
What Is The Best Ninja Blender For Making Vanilla Ice Cream?
The Ninja Professional Blender (BL610) is the best Ninja blender for making vanilla ice cream because it has a very powerful motor and can crush up all of your ingredients thoroughly. Make sure to use frozen cubes when making this recipe; they make the blending process much easier.
Investing in a Ninja blender is worth it because you can also make many other delicious desserts.
Put all of the ingredients into your Ninja Professional Blender (BL610), press the “pulse” button to crush up the mix, and enjoy your homemade vanilla ice cream!
Frequently Asked Questions About Ninja Blender Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
What Is Vanilla Powder?
Vanilla powder is made from pure, ground vanilla beans and can be found in grocery stores. If you cannot find it at your local grocer, try an online retailer!
What Temperature Should The Ice Cream Stay At After Being Blended?
The Ninja Blender Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe should remain just above freezing at about 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you have trouble locating this temperature, place it back into the freezer for 10 minutes and then check again. You can use an instant-read to check the temperature if needed.
Can You Use Frozen Bananas Instead Of Vanilla Ice Cubes?
Yes, feel free to experiment! Frozen banana gives the ice cream a much sweeter taste without affecting the consistency of the finished product.
What Is A Vanilla Extract Made Out Of?
Vanilla extract is made from alcohol and concentrated vanilla beans. It can be found in grocery stores or online retailers. This is also something where you can experiment to see what tastes best for you!
Ninja Blender Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe – Wrap Up
The simple and sweet flavor of vanilla brings back memories of childhood.
Now you can make rich, creamy, and delicious ice cream with just three ingredients and a Ninja Blender. You’ll be whipping up your own batch in no time!