Summertime is the perfect time for delicious and refreshing sorbets made with real fruit! This Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe is super easy to make, and it requires no cooking. Just blend all of the ingredients together in your Ninja blender, and you’re done!
So if you’re looking for a fun and simple summer dessert to enjoy with your friends and family, be sure to try this Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe. Enjoy!
About The Lemon Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
This Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe is a refreshing and delicious summer dessert. It’s made with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar, and it’s blended together in a Ninja blender. This recipe is super easy to make, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
So if you’re looking for a quick and easy summer dessert, be sure to try this Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe is:
- Fast and easy to make
- Perfect for summertime
- Made with real fruit
- Refreshing and delicious!
How To Make Lemon Strawberry Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
What You’ll Need
To make this delicious sorbet recipe, you’ll need:
- A Ninja blender
- Ice cubes
1. Start by adding the lemons to your Ninja blender. You’ll need two lemons for this recipe. Cut them in half and remove the seeds before adding them to the blender.
2. Next, add in one pound of fresh strawberries. Again, cut them up into smaller pieces before adding them to the blender.
3. Add ¾ cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to the blender. Then, add in a handful of ice cubes (about 10-12).
4. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
5. Pour the sorbet mixture into a container and freeze for at least four hours.
6. When you’re ready to enjoy, scoop the sorbet into bowls or glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Coconut Pineapple Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- Cherry Berry Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- Strawberry Banana Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
If you find that your sorbet is too thick, you can add a little bit more water to thin it out. Conversely, if it’s too thin, you can add more ice cubes or put it back in the freezer for a little while longer.
This recipe makes about eight servings of sorbet. Leftover sorbet can be stored in the freezer for up to two weeks.
For a fun twist on this recipe, try adding in other fruits like raspberries or blueberries. You can also add a bit of freshly squeezed orange juice for a citrusy flavor. Be creative and have fun with it!
Tips For The Perfect Sorbet
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect sorbet:
- Start with fresh, ripe fruit. The fresher the fruit, the better your sorbet will taste.
- Cut the fruit into smaller pieces before adding it to the blender. This will help it blend more easily.
- Add sugar gradually and taste as you go. You may not need as much sugar as the recipe calls for, depending on how sweet your fruit is.
- Have fun and be creative! Try adding in other fruits or flavorings to change things up.
Now that you know how easy it is to make sorbet at home, there’s no excuse not to try it! This Ninja blender lemon strawberry sorbet recipe is the perfect summer dessert, and it’s so easy to make. So what are you waiting for? Get blending!