Looking for a refreshing summer treat? This easy Ninja blender peach sorbet recipe is perfect for cooling down on a hot day. It’s also dairy-free and vegan, so everyone can enjoy it! Plus, it takes just minutes to make so you can have delicious sorbet in no time. Give it a try today!
What Is A Peach Sorbet?
A peach sorbet is a frozen dessert made with fresh peaches and sugar. It’s similar to ice cream, but it doesn’t contain any dairy so it’s lighter and refreshing. Sorbet is a great option for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This recipe is:
- Easy to make
- Refreshing and perfect for summer
- Made with fresh peaches for the best flavor
How To Make Peach Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
3. Let sorbet sit out for 5-10 minutes to soften before scooping and serving. Enjoy!
This easy Ninja blender peach sorbet recipe is the perfect summer treat! It’s dairy-free, vegan, and only takes minutes to make. Try it today!
- Lemon Strawberry Sorbet In Ninja Blender
- Coconut Pineapple Sorbet In Ninja Blender
- Cherry Berry Sorbet In Ninja Blender
- Strawberry Banana Sorbet In Ninja Blender
If you’re looking for a little more flavor in your sorbet, try adding one of these ingredients:
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Finely grated lemon zest
- Fresh raspberries or blueberries (fold in after blending)
Tips For The Perfect Ninja Blender Peach Sorbet Recipe
For the best flavor, use ripe and fresh peaches that are in season. Avoid using frozen fruit as it will make the sorbet less smooth.
If your blender is having trouble blending the ingredients, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to help loosen things up.
If you want a smoother sorbet, press the mixture through a fine mesh strainer after blending.
Serve your sorbet immediately for the best texture or store it in the freezer for later. Let it sit out for 5-10 minutes before scooping to soften slightly.
Enjoy your homemade peach sorbet! It’s perfect for a hot summer day or any time you’re craving something sweet and refreshing.