This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
It’s summer. It’s hot. You have a cocktail party coming up and you want to impress your guests with the best blended drinks that are on the market. But, you don’t own any ice crushers!
Relax, this tutorial will show you how to crush ice in 7 easy steps using a Ninja Blender!
Can Ninja Blender Crush Ice?
Though most Ninja blenders are able to crush ice smoothly, in some models the blades get stuck together and they’re unable to. Choose the model that has a blade that is able to crush ice.
The Ninja blender can also be used for crushing other frozen ingredients such as fruit, vegetables, and even nuts!
So if you’re looking into buying one of these blenders just know it’s not only limited in use when making icy drinks like margaritas or daiquiris but they are versatile enough so the blades won’t get stuck together while using them on any type of iced ingredient including crushed berries with yogurt parfaits topped off by granola crumbles from your favorite cereal brand (yum).
This will save time because now all those recipes don’t have an extra step where we need our food processor out again before blending everything up!! The ninja does this job well.
Which Ninja Blender Is Best For Crushing Ice?
Ninja Mega Kitchen System is by far the best blender for crushing ice. It’s powerful enough to crush through any size of the chunk, and it has a large pitcher that can hold up the most drinks at once!
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is also perfect if you’re looking into making smoothies or frozen desserts as well because its blades are able with tough ingredients like nuts without getting stuck together in clumps on top while blending them down smoothly.
The blender comes equipped not only will all these great features but there’s an included recipe book full recipes from appetizers to dessert dishes so your guests never have anything less than what they were expecting when coming over! You won’t regret this purchase. Get yours today!!
If you’re searching for an easy way to crumble down ice cubes into a snow-like consistency, the best personal blender is the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Duo.
This model comes with two 24-ounce jars and one 14-ounce jar.
Each lid also has matching colors, so it’s great for making single-serve frozen beverages on the go. It makes crushed ice in roughly 2 minutes.
7 Steps To Crushing Ice In A Ninja Blender Like A Pro
- Fill the blender cup with ice. You can use any type of crushed or cubed ices, but make sure you fill it to at least halfway so that there is enough room for all your ingredients! If not using a Ninja then be careful when filling because if too much liquid gets in and overflows from where they are placed on top – this could cause some serious damage (think water dripping down onto an electrical outlet). The Ninja has its blades below which means no worries about spilling anything out over time as long as you don’t pour more than halfway full into them!!! 🙂
- Add liquids like juice/syrup etc., followed by other mix-ins one might find while making cocktails eg. fruit, ice cream, etc.
- Add any other ingredients such as protein powder or oatmeal if you are making a breakfast smoothie.
- Blend on high for about one minute and then blend again at the end to make sure it is all mixed together well! The Ninja has its blades below which means no worries of spilling anything out while blending!!! 🙂 You can use either hand when holding these blenders so that way there’s less risk in dropping them – just remember they’re heavy!! 😉 I recommend starting with whichever arm feels more comfortable first before switching hands halfway through.
- Pour your blended drink into a glass and enjoy!
- Rinse the blender pitcher with water to clean it out before storing it in the fridge or freezer for later use (or just leave it on the counter). I recommend cleaning after every time you make something, but if not then at least once per week – this will help keep bacteria from growing inside of there which can lead them to be transferred onto whatever food/drink is next that goes through!! 🙂
- Clean up any messes you made while blending!
Ninja blenders are great for crushing ice. They are easy to use, and they can be used for many different things.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System is the best full-size option I recommend if crushing ice is a priority. When looking for a personal option, Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Duo is a great choice.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it helped answer any questions about how to use a ninja blender for crushing ice. If not, then please feel free to contact me with your question! 🙂 I will do my best to help out as much as possible.