I am so excited to share this amazing Ninja Blender Mango Sorbet Recipe with you all! It is the perfect refreshing treat for a hot summer day. The best part is that it is super easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. So grab your favorite blender and let’s get started! 🙂
What Is A Sorbet?
A sorbet is a frozen dessert made from fruit juice or purée and water. It is similar to a Italian gelato, but contains no dairy. Sorbets are usually made with fresh fruits, but they can also be made with other ingredients like chocolate or coffee.
Can You Make Mango Sorbet In A Ninja Blender?
The answer is YES! I have made this recipe several times in my Ninja blender and it always turns out perfectly. The key to making a great sorbet is to use frozen fruit. I like to use fresh mangoes that have been peeled and cubed, then frozen for at least 24 hours.
If you don’t have time to freeze the mangoes beforehand, you can also use frozen mangoes from the grocery store. Just make sure they are completely thawed before adding them to the blender.
Ninja Blender Mango Sorbet Recipe
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve immediately or store in the freezer for later.
- Ninja Blender Raspberry Sorbet Recipe
- Ninja Blender Peach Sorbet Recipe
- Making Lemon Strawberry Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- Making Coconut Pineapple Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- Making Cherry Berry Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
- Making Strawberry Banana Sorbet In A Ninja Blender
Tips and Variations For Ninja Blender Mango Sorbet Recipe
- Try adding a few drops of vanilla extract for an extra delicious flavor.
- If you want a thinner consistency, simply add more almond milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Feel free to experiment with other fruits as well! Some other great options include strawberries, bananas, and raspberries.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and refreshing Ninja Mango Sorbet Recipe! If you try it out, be sure to let me know how it goes in the comments below. 🙂