The NutriBullet is a great kitchen appliance that can help you make healthy smoothies and other foods.
Cleaning a NutriBullet is something that has to be done regularly in order for it to work perfectly.
There are many different parts that need cleaning, along with the blades and carriages.
Cleaning your NutriBullet is easy. Like any other kitchen appliance, it requires a little bit of care and maintenance to make sure that you can use it for years to come without getting clogged up or breaking down.
While there isn’t really anything complicated about the process, it’s always helpful to know how best to clean this type of product before you get started.
Here are some tips on how you can keep your blender looking as good as new!
Is Nutribullet Dishwasher Safe?
Nutribullet cups, lids, blades, rings are dishwasher safe.
To keep your NutriBullet cups, lids, and blades clean and sanitary in the dishwasher:
1.Rinse these parts before putting them in the dishwasher.
2.Keep these parts away from the high-temperature reaches of a dishwasher’s sanitize cycle because it can warp the plastic.
Is There An Easy Way To Clean The Nutribullet?
If you want to clean the Nutribullet fast, follow these steps –
1. Rinse the Nutribullet with hot water.
2. Add a few drops of dish soap to the mixture and scrub away any stuck-on food particles.
3. Fill the lid, cups, blades with warm water and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
4. Pour in some baking soda, then fill it up again with water so that it is about three-quarters full.
5. Put on gloves and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until all of the bubbles have dissipated from inside the container.
6. Take the blade out of the blender and wash it in soap and water.
7. Rinse the inside of the blender with water.
8. Rinse off any residue on the outside of your Nutribullet with a damp cloth.
9. Put all parts back together – make sure to replace the blade before you put on the lid.
— Craig Thompson (@cgtrsa) January 17, 2017
Cleaning The Pitcher
Some drinks are known to stain the pitcher over time.
As a result, cleaning it can be quite challenging without breaking your bank on expensive cleaners or scrubbers.
With its high-speed motor, this powerful device also produces heat that could potentially damage certain materials such as plastic if not handled properly during maintenance tasks like cleaning.
Here’s how to clean a Nutribullet Pitcher –
1. Fill the pitcher with hot water and dish soap.
2. Add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, if desired.
3. Place the lid on top of the pitcher and shake for about 1 minute.
4. Rinse off any remaining residue.
You might want to do this after every day or so of use, depending on how often you’re using your Nutribullet.
My life has improved tenfold since getting my new dishwasher. It has these little jets to clean my nutribullet too pic.twitter.com/LxXXcXoSPN
— Desiree (@dezidoesit) May 12, 2020
Cleaning The Blender Base
I just got a new blender. I was so excited to make smoothies and juices for my family, but I forgot how dirty the blender base would get from all the fruits and vegetables that we put in it.
It’s easy to clean, but you need to do it right after you use your Nutribullet Blender.
Here are some tips on how to keep your blender base clean –
1. First, if you have a spill in the power base of your NutriBullet, make sure to immediately shut down and unplug the machine.
2. Next, remove the blades and cup from the power base before using a damp sponge or towel to clean up any spillage.
3. Do not attempt to take any parts apart; simply clean around them with any small brush.
4. Let it dry completely before using it again.
Cleaning your Nutribullet blades can seem like a daunting task, but it’s quite simple with the right supplies.
There are many options for cleaning your blades, and hand washing is the best one if you want to keep them in good condition.
Wash with warm soapy water and a dish brush to remove any stuck-on debris.
For a deeper clean, rinse the blade with 10% diluted vinegar or lemon juice solution.
After washing, dry thoroughly before storing away from moisture sources like sinks or humid environments.
The NutriBullet blade should never be disassembled.
Doing so will void your warranty, and it can make the gasket more ineffective by loosening it.
Furthermore, removing the gasket from the blade removes its ability to properly seal in content with a vacuum-seal-like effect.
This means that if you use any kind of liquid for your smoothies or drinks, then that liquid will leak out due to a lack of vacuum pressure inside the blade and power base.
— NutriBullet Fans (@NUTRiBULLETFans) December 13, 2015
Cleaning Rubber Seal
When you use your Nutribullet every day, it’s bound to get a little dirty.
Your rubber seal might need cleaning as well so you can be sure that the lid of your blender is sealed tightly and won’t leak any ingredients during blending.
Here are instructions for how to clean the rubber seal on your NutriBullet:
When cleaning the gasket, it is important to use a soft scrub.
A sponge and dish soap will do the trick, but if there are stubborn stains you may have to reach for a small brush.
If your rubber ring is dirty from cooking oils or grime, soaking it in soapy water will work wonders.
Dirt can easily get stuck in an activator and cause it to malfunction.
To fix this problem, use a small amount of warm water on the activators to loosen up any dirt or juice residue.
Then try forcing the stuck activator down by pushing down on it (one at a time).
Holy crap and it’s dishwasher safe!! What a novel idea! #nutribullet
— Jenna Dutton (@jennadutton) November 25, 2012
Cleaning Cloudy Cups
A cloudy Nutribullet cup means that the nutrients in your smoothies are no longer getting extracted.
In addition, mold could grow inside of it which can lead to serious health problems.
Since you use your Nutribullet every day, this is something that should be addressed as soon as possible.
1. Fill your Nutribullet cup with warm water.
2. Add a squirt of dish soap or liquid hand soap.
3. Swirl the soapy water around to create bubbles.
4. Rinse the cup thoroughly with clean, cold water.
If you want to keep your new Nutribullet in the best possible condition, it’s important that you clean it regularly.
You should also give it a good rinse after each use.
The right cleaning routine can make all the difference when it comes to extending the longevity of your machine and keeping everything working properly for as long as possible.