This post might contain affiliate links. I get paid a small commission (at no extra cost for you) if any sales are made through it but I only recommend products that I truly believe in! Please check my disclosure policy to learn more.
Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen?
Do you want to make your own healthy Indian food at home?
Do you wish to save money and eat healthier by cooking at home instead of eating out?
I love Indian cooking, and I am sure that you do too.
However, sometimes we just don’t have the energy to cook complicated Indian meals.
Indian Cooking is also an art that takes years of practice to perfect.
With Vitamix’s help, it can help you whip up dishes like never before!
Vitamix is a popular brand for blenders that can mix ice and hot ingredients with relative ease.
It’s also known to be an investment piece, which many people are hesitant about making because it costs more than $200-$400 depending on the model.
Does it really deliver?
Read this post to see why thousands of people love their Vitamix for Indian cooking and buy them again and again as gifts for friends and family members!
For other good options for Indian cooking, you can visit https://blendinggadgets.com/best-blender-for-indian-cooking-in-usa/
Why Is Vitamix Good For Indian Cooking?
Let’s look at some of the reasons why Vitamix is considered a good option for cooking Indian food –
1. Vitamix is a high-performance blender that can handle all sorts of cooking tasks.
2. It’s perfect for Indian cooking because it will turn tough, stringy vegetables into smooth purees and sauces.
3. The blades are designed to be gentle on delicate foods like onions and ginger without breaking them down too much.
4. You can use Vitamix to make chutneys, dips, curries, and soups so you don’t need to buy any other appliances or gadgets.
5. It has a powerful motor and blades to grind up the toughest ingredients.
6. The blades are designed to stay sharp over time, reducing the need for frequent replacement.
Which Is The Best Vitamix Model For Indian Cooking?
1. Vitamix E310
Do you love Indian cooking?
If so, then you know that a good blender is essential to making the perfect curry.
You can’t make a good curry without blending up your spices first!
But not all blenders are created equal.
Some don’t blend as well and some just aren’t powerful enough for the job.
That’s why we recommend Vitamix E310!
It has 10 speeds, which means it can handle anything from smoothies to soups to nut butter and even frozen desserts like ice cream or sherbet!
And with its 3-horsepower motor, it will have no problem getting through whatever you throw at it.
Plus, its 64-ounce container makes sure that there won’t be any leftovers when dinner is done.
2. Vitamix 7500
Are you looking for a blender that can do it all?
The Vitamix 7500 has the power to pulverize anything in its path.
It’s so powerful, it can even blend frozen fruits and ice into your smoothies without any added liquid.
With the Vitamix 7500, you can make soups, sauces, nut butter, and more with ease.
You won’t have to worry about chopping up ingredients beforehand or cleaning up afterward either because this blender does both of those things itself!
3. Vitamix 5200
The Vitamix 5200 has a powerful 2.2 HP motor that pulverizes everything you throw at it.
It comes with an 8-year warranty so you know it will last through your next few generations of cooking, too!
This is the perfect gift for yourself or someone else who loves to cook Indian food.
With this blender, you can make anything from chutneys to smoothies and even soups in minutes!
The Vitamix 5200 is a perfect choice.
It has a powerful 2 peak HP motor, so it can handle even the toughest ingredients like frozen fruit or ice cubes.
And its 64-ounce container makes enough for 4 servings at once!
You’ll love how easy it is to clean up too.
Just rinse out the container and blade assembly under running water after blending, and they’re good as new!
And if you don’t like something about your new Vitamix, they have a 30-day money-back guarantee so there are no worries when buying online.
Quick And Easy Indian Recipes With Your Vitamix Blender
1. Tomato Puree In Vitamix
- Peel and chop tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Place them on the Vitamix’s chopping blade and secure them with a lid.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger powder to taste.
- Turn machine to variable speed 1, then high for 2 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
2. Idli Dosa Batter In Vitamix
Add the following ingredients to a blender:
- 1 cup rice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro or coriander leaves (optional)
- 2 teaspoons urad dal/split black lentils, soaked for 30 minutes, and drained well before use
- 4 cups water
- Using variable speed options, grind the batter to your desired consistency.
- Idli dosa batter is ready for use.
3. Ginger Garlic Paste In Vitamix
- In a Vitamix, combine 3 cups peeled and chopped ginger with 2 cups garlic cloves.
- Add 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until well combined.
4. Mint Cilantro Chutney (Indian Green Chutney)
- Add the cilantro, mint leaves, and chile to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until finely chopped.
- Add in the sugar and salt, then add in the vinegar slowly while blending until it reaches your desired consistency (you may need more or less depending on how sweet you want it).
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Vitamix Grind Indian Chutney?
The answer is yes. Chutneys are a type of relish or condiment that originated in India and typically contain vegetables, fruits, herbs, and spices.
They can be sweet or savory and are often used as an accompaniment to curries or other dishes.
If you do want to grind your own chutney at home with your Vitamix blender then here’s how it works…
1. First add some chopped onions, ginger root (or garlic), fresh cilantro leaves (coriander), and green chili peppers into the container of your Vitamix machine.
2. Then pour in some vinegar and sugar for sweetness along with salt for flavor balance.
3. Finally add a little water so everything blends smoothly together into a smooth paste before serving over rice or flatbreads like naan bread!
This recipe makes about 2 cups of chutney which should last several days in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
Enjoy this delicious homemade treat from our kitchen to yours!
Is Vitamix Available In India?
If you want to know whether Vitamix blender available in India then check out their official page.
It will show all the information about where can we buy Vitamix blenders from India with a price list as well as how much does Vitamix costs in Indian rupees.
So what are you waiting for?
Just go ahead and purchase your favorite product online without any hesitation!
Can You Use A Vitamix To Grind Spices?
So, if you want to make your own spice blends or grind some coffee beans for homemade espresso, then yes—you absolutely CAN use a Vitamix to grind spices!
It’s true! The blades in the Vitamix are so strong that they can even chop up whole peppercorns and other hard spices.
Final Verdict – Is Vitamix Good For Indian Cooking?
You’ve probably seen a Vitamix blender in your favorite restaurant or cafe.
It is the most powerful, versatile, and durable blender on the market today.
The secret behind its success lies in its patented blade design that allows it to pulverize anything from leafy greens to ice cubes with ease.
Now you can have all of these features in your own kitchen!
With over 10 million sold worldwide, this machine has become a staple for professional chefs and passionate cooks alike.
Whether you are making soups, smoothies, or sauces, there is no limit to what you can create with this amazing appliance!
Latest posts by Kelly A Hartigan (see all)
- Best Blender for Nut Butter In 2021 - April 16, 2021
- Best Blender for Bulletproof Coffee (2021 Review) - April 13, 2021
- Best Blender for Kale Smoothies In 2021 (10 Top Options) - April 12, 2021