This post might contain affiliate links. I get paid a small commission (at no extra cost for you) if any sales are made through it but I only recommend products that I truly believe in! Please check my disclosure policy to learn more.
Can you use your Ninja blender as a juicer? The answer to the question is yes. You can use your Ninja Blender as a juicer. However you must understand that there are significant differences between a juicer and a Ninja blender, hence the method of juicing is not the same.
Are you having a tough time figuring out how best to juice? Not to worry, because this is a common problem that many individuals face.
Juicing could prove very difficult when a regular juicer is not available. This necessitates the exploration of other options, one of which is using a Ninja Blender.
In this article, we will highlight everything that you have to know about using your Ninja blender as a juicer, the advantages, as well as the best products to use.
Juicing With a Ninja Blender
Juicing is one of the best ways to process your fruits and vegetables. This is because it preserves most of the nutrients contained in your product, something that you can not get with blending.
While blending reduces nutrients due to the increased friction required, juicing on the other hand does not need this friction.
Juicing can be quite stressful, particularly when a regular juicer is used. This is because the process is painstakingly slow, requiring a lot of time and attention.
Using a Ninja blender speeds things up, making juicing a less stressful activity.
Why Your Ninja Blender Is Great For Juicing
Ninja blenders are really powerful and have certain features that make them great for juicing. Some of these features are highlighted below:
- Powerful Motor: One of the standout features of Ninja blenders is their powerful motors. The average Ninja blender has a motor with a 700 watts capacity, making it perfect for all your juicing needs. The major problem which regular juicers face is the density of produce, but with the powerful motor of a Ninja blender, you can juice fruits and vegetables with no fuss. Juicing your produce in one instant, saves you time and energy, as well as ensuring that your juice has the desired texture all through.
- Blades: The blades of a blender go a long way in determining its effectiveness. Ninja blenders are known to have the best blades of any blender around. This is because their blades are made from aircraft-grade steel, which makes them very durable and efficient. Due to their structure, Ninja blender blades cut through your fruits and vegetables with minimal effort, effectively juicing them to the best texture. This process preserves the nutrients contained in your fruits while keeping them in their finest form.
- Speed Settings: One crucial feature of a Ninja blender that makes it a great choice for juicing, is its variable speed settings. This feature is an excellent addition which makes the preparation of meals quite enjoyable and stress-free. Rather than the two-speed settings which most blenders come with, Ninja blender has multiple speeds allowing you to utilize the lower speeds which are best for juicing.
Related Read: Why Is Vitamix Great For Juicing
Can I Make Celery Juice In A Ninja Blender?
Yes, you can make celery juice using a Ninja blender. The process is quite straightforward and with the variable speed settings of the blender, you will be done in no time.
Simply chop your celery into sizable chunks, add some water, and blend. Set your blender to the speed setting which you like, depending on how smooth you want it to be.
Juicing with a Ninja blender will give you nutritious celery juice, with the fiber all that is left.
Which Ninja Blender Is Best For Juicing?
There are several Ninja blenders to choose from. It is therefore understandable that making a choice could prove difficult. Below are several Ninja blenders that are good for juicing.
- Ninja Duo w/Micro-Juice Technology: This is the top choice for many when it comes to Ninja blenders for juicing. The reason for this is not farfetched, as the blender comes with micro-juice technology. This technology ensures that the blender works with microfiltration, juicing fruits, and veggies thoroughly. The internal vacuum also ensures that the juice produced stays fresh for as long as possible. See the video below-
- Ninja BL480D Nutri 1000 Watt Auto-IQ Base for Juices, Shakes & Smoothies Personal Blender: While this is not a particular product, Ninja blenders that come with the Auto IQ feature are great for juicing. These blenders usually have very powerful motors, normally around 1000 watts. The motor allows you to juice, a large volume of products with a single press. See the video below –
What Is The Difference Between A Juicer And A Ninja?
There are certain differences between a juicer and a Ninja blender. We have discussed some of them below.
- Usage: One major difference when it comes to blenders and juicers is the method of usage. For juicers, it is necessary that you chop up your produce, be it fruits or veggies before juicing. It also requires multiple times of juicing, before a smooth result can be achieved. This can prove to be rather stressful. A Ninja blender, on the other hand, has a very high capacity and can juice a large number of products with one press.
- Variety of Speed: Ninja blenders come with multiple speed levels, making juicing and blending very easy. You get to choose the level that you want, avoiding multiple juicing actions. Juicers also come with multiple speed levels but are usually not as effective as Ninja blenders.
- Variety of Usage: Juicers are made specifically for juicing, but Ninja blenders can carry out other functions asides from juicing. It can be used as a food processor and can also be used to blend multiple foods, and even make sauces with a Ninja blender.
Ninja blenders are quite durable and buying one is an investment that will serve you for a long while. If you want to purchase one for juicing purposes, the Ninja Blender Duo is a fantastic choice.
Juicing is much more easier and fun with a Ninja blender, and you can make your favorite juice for your family and friends without breaking a sweat.
You might also be interested in reading –