Can you use your Ninja blender as a juicer? The answer to the question is yes. You can use your Ninja Blender as a juicer. However you must understand that there are significant differences between a juicer and a Ninja blender, hence the method of juicing is not the same.
Are you having a tough time figuring out how best to juice? Not to worry, because this is a common problem that many individuals face.
Juicing could prove very difficult when a regular juicer is not available. This necessitates the exploration of other options, one of which is using a Ninja Blender.
In this article, we will highlight everything that you have to know about how to use Ninja blender as a juicer, the advantages, as well as the best products to use.
But first, let’s answer the question – can you juice in the Ninja blender?
Can You Use A Ninja Blender As A Juicer?
With the help of a Ninja blender, you can make your own juice in just seconds. Juicing with this machine is as easy and straightforward: simply add all ingredients into one container until it’s fully blended or liquefied then strain off any pulp before drinking!
You can make delicious juice out of carrots, apples, oranges, and even ginger root.
Carrot juice is known to be rich in beta carotene which is a powerful antioxidant that protects our body from various cancers.
Fresh orange juice, on the other hand, contains a high concentration of Vitamin C that improves the immune system and stimulates collagen production for younger-looking skin!
Ninja Blender And Juicing
Juicing is one of the best ways to process your fruits and vegetables. This is because it preserves most of the nutrients contained in your product, something that you can not get with blending.
While blending reduces nutrients due to the increased friction required, juicing on the other hand does not need this friction.
Juicing can be quite stressful, particularly when a regular juicer is used. This is because the process is painstakingly slow, requiring a lot of time and attention.
Using a Ninja blender speeds things up, making juicing a less stressful activity.
Related Post: How To Chop With Ninja Blender
Why You Should Use Ninja Blender For Juicing?
Ninja blenders are really powerful and have certain features that make them great for juicing. Some of these features are highlighted below:
- Powerful Motor: One of the standout features of Ninja blenders is their powerful motors. The average Ninja blender has a motor with a 700 watts capacity, making it perfect for all your juicing needs. The major problem which regular juicers face is the density of produce, but with the powerful motor of a Ninja blender, you can juice fruits and vegetables with no fuss. Juicing your produce in one instant, saves you time and energy, as well as ensuring that your juice has the desired texture all through.
- Blades: The blades of a blender go a long way in determining its effectiveness. Ninja blenders are known to have the best blades of any blender around. This is because their blades are made from aircraft-grade steel, which makes them very durable and efficient. Due to their structure, Ninja blender blades cut through your fruits and vegetables with minimal effort, effectively juicing them to the best texture. This process preserves the nutrients contained in your fruits while keeping them in their finest form.
- Speed Settings: One crucial feature of a Ninja blender that makes it a great choice for juicing, is its variable speed settings. This feature is an excellent addition which makes the preparation of meals quite enjoyable and stress-free. Rather than the two-speed settings which most blenders come with, Ninja blender has multiple speeds allowing you to utilize the lower speeds which are best for juicing.
Check out the post on how to work Ninja Professional Blender.
How To Use My Ninja Blender As A Juicer
So you want to find out how to make juice with a Ninja blender? These are the following things you have to do:
Step 1. Prepare all ingredients
Wash fruits and veggies thoroughly before feeding them into the blender.
Peel off the skin of oranges, apples, carrots, or any other veggies that have a thick outer layer.
Cut them into small chunks of bite-sized pieces for a faster blending process.
Step 2. Pour liquid ingredients first
Most recipes call for both liquid and solid ingredients so it’s important to follow this order when making your drink (liquid first) – Â water, milk, fruit juice/nectar (for added flavor).
Once they are poured in, add ice cubes last because these will affect the consistency of your drink.
Step 3. Secure the lid and pulse a few times
Make sure to lock the blade unit in place before turning on your Ninja blender.
Once the machine is switched on, keep pulsing until all chunks are transformed into tiny particles then stop blending immediately!
Over-processing can cause juice leakage from the side of each jar so stop when you see that this is about to happen.
The longer you blend, the more frothy it becomes so avoid this by stopping at a right time.
Step 4: Pour out and enjoy
Pour out the juice through a large mesh strainer for better results or simply remove the pitcher from the base and pour directly into your cup using a regular straw.
If you want to store your juice for later use, transfer it into a glass bottle and keep it chilled in the fridge.
Related Post: Ninja Blender Not Blending Smooth
Now let’s see some Ninja blender juicer recipes.
How To Make Carrot Juice In Ninja Blender
Carrots are a great source of Vitamin A so it’s only right to include them in your daily diet.
Here’s how you can make a healthy and refreshing glass of carrot juice with a Ninja blender:
- Add 2 cups of water to a pitcher, followed by 1 cup of chopped carrots, Â½ sliced apple then blend until smooth.
- Next, pour through a strainer into two glasses then add Â¼ tsp ginger powder or freshly grated ginger root for an added punch.
Note: Always start with liquid ingredients first before adding solid ones to prevent any leakage from the jar/pitcher. For best results, drink this tasty beverage immediately after making it! You can also freeze it overnight and enjoy your freshly made juice in the morning.
How To Make Orange Juice With A Ninja Blender
Oranges are packed with Vitamin C that strengthens your immune system and helps in collagen production.
Here’s how to make fresh orange juice in a Ninja blender:
- Start by removing the skin of orange then cut it into small chunks.
- Thoroughly wash all produce before cutting them up to avoid any bacteria or dirt from being transferred to your drink.
- Next, pour 2 cups of water into the pitcher then add Â½ cup of chopped orange pieces.
- Add ice cubes last so they don’t affect the consistency of your juice too much! Ready for blending…
- After pulsing for a few seconds, stop immediately when you see that most chunks have transformed into very fine particles then filter the juice through a large mesh strainer before pouring it into two glasses.
- Add Â¼ tsp of freshly grated ginger root to your orange juice for an added punch.
- You can also top it off with Â½ sliced banana or a dash of cinnamon powder!
How To Make Beet Juice With Ninja Blender
There are lots of antioxidant-rich foods like beets that can aid in detoxification.
Here’s how to make beet juice with a Ninja blender:
- Start by thoroughly washing your produce before cutting them into small chunks for faster blending.
- Next, pour 2 cups of water along with Â½ cup of chopped beets inside the pitcher then blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes last so they don’t affect the consistency! Ready for pulsing…
- Stop immediately when you see all chunks have transformed into very fine particles then filter the drink through a large mesh strainer before pouring it into two glasses.
- Add Â¼ tsp ginger powder or freshly grated ginger root to add some zing to your drink!
- You can also top it off with Â½ sliced banana or a dash of cinnamon powder for sweetness.
How To Make Tomato Juice With A Ninja Blender
Tomatoes are highly rich in Lycopene, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of developing cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Here’s how to make fresh tomato juice using a Ninja blender:
- Remove the skin then chop tomatoes into small chunks before thoroughly washing them.
- Pour 2 cups of water plus chopped tomatoes inside the pitcher then blend until smooth before adding ice cubes last. Ready for pulsing…
- Stop immediately when you see all chunks have transformed into very fine particles and pour through a large mesh strainer for better results.
- Add some freshly grated ginger root for zing or a dash of cinnamon powder to add some sweetness.
- You can also top it off with Â½ sliced banana for sweetness.
How To Make Green Juice With A Ninja Blender
Here’s how to make green juice using the Ninja blender:
- Start by thoroughly washing all produce before cutting them into small chunks then pour 2 cups of water into the pitcher and add Â¼ cup chopped kale along with other leafy greens like spinach, chard, cilantro, and parsley – one type at a time so you can control their impact on taste.
- Add ice cubes last so they don’t affect the consistency too much! Ready for blending…
- After pulsing for a few seconds, stop immediately when you see that most chunks have transformed into very fine particles.
- Filter the juice through a large mesh strainer before pouring it into two glasses and enjoy!
Can I Make Celery Juice In A Ninja Blender?
Yes, you can make celery juice using a Ninja blender. The process is quite straightforward and with the variable speed settings of the blender, you will be done in no time.
Simply chop your celery into sizable chunks, add some water, and blend. Set your blender to the speed setting which you like, depending on how smooth you want it to be.
Juicing with a Ninja blender will give you nutritious celery juice, with the fiber all that is left.
Related Post: How To Make Slushies In A Blender
Which Is The Best Ninja Blender For Juicing?
There are several Ninja blenders to choose from. It is therefore understandable that making a choice could prove difficult. Below are several Ninja blenders that are good for juicing.
- Ninja Duo w/Micro-Juice Technology: This is the top choice for many when it comes to Ninja blenders for juicing. The reason for this is not farfetched, as the blender comes with micro-juice technology. This technology ensures that the blender works with microfiltration, juicing fruits, and veggies thoroughly. The internal vacuum also ensures that the juice produced stays fresh for as long as possible. See the video below-
- Ninja BL480D Nutri 1000 Watt Auto-IQ Base for Juices, Shakes & Smoothies Personal Blender: While this is not a particular product, Ninja blenders that come with the Auto IQ feature are great for juicing. These blenders usually have very powerful motors, normally around 1000 watts. The motor allows you to juice, a large volume of products with a single press. See the video below –
Ninja Blender Vs Juicer – What Is The Difference?
There are certain differences between a juicer and a Ninja blender. We have discussed some of them below.
- Usage: One major difference when it comes to blenders and juicers is the method of usage. For juicers, it is necessary that you chop up your produce, be it fruits or veggies before juicing. It also requires multiple times of juicing, before a smooth result can be achieved. This can prove to be rather stressful. A Ninja blender, on the other hand, has a very high capacity and can juice a large number of products with one press.
- Variety of Speed: Ninja blenders come with multiple speed levels, making juicing and blending very easy. You get to choose the level that you want, avoiding multiple juicing actions. Juicers also come with multiple speed levels but are usually not as effective as Ninja blenders.
- Variety of Usage: Juicers are made specifically for juicing, but Ninja blenders can carry out other functions asides from juicing. It can be used as a food processor and can also be used to blend multiple foods, and even make sauces with a Ninja blender.
Conclusion – Can You Use Ninja Blender As A Juicer?
Ninja blenders are quite durable and buying one is an investment that will serve you for a long while. If you want to purchase one for juicing purposes, the Ninja Blender Duo is a fantastic choice.
Juicing is much more easier and fun with a Ninja blender, and you can make your favorite juice for your family and friends without breaking a sweat.